Empaths Need to Be Careful of The Dark Side That Has a Huge Role in Their Life
Empaths are known as healers of the world. They have heightened senses, and they see, feel, and experience different energies. They are always smiling, glowing, and compassionate people.
And, the light that empaths spread, in fact, burns them inside. People who are not empaths may see it as a gift, but for empaths, it is both good and bad. That trait has a dark side that is sometimes not so fun to have.
The world may not understand, but if you are an empath, you will understand this dark side that makes your life harder. Empaths make other people feel safe when they are in their company, but empaths are the ones who have the deepest secrets.
Nonetheless, although empaths are capable of handling emotions, they also experience stress. This dark side of empaths makes them experience both positive and negative sides, so they feel overwhelmed.
It is too much for them. The worst thing is that empaths are like magnets for negative energies. Even though they can try as hard as possible, they can never run away from the evil in this world.
Their knowledge of how the world works sometimes makes them sad and confused. All of this absorption of energies exhausts empaths and makes them feel weakened.
However, they have this capability of hiding well their exhaustion, so you will never find out. They are just quiet and observing.
Sadly, empaths are often taken for granted. They never receive what they give, and many people take advantage of them. Keeping everything they feel in their hearing, and then adding what others feel and the thing is what makes this dark side unbearable.
They are used to carrying the weight selflessly on their shoulders. Furthermore, empaths tend to forget about themselves, their body and their mind for the sake of other people. As time goes by, they realize that they have become very distant from themselves.
When empaths fall in love, they cannot do it completely. They know they are not able to give everything they have in their hearts to someone else because if they do that love would be too intense, and both people in the relationship would not be able to handle those emotions.
So, that is why empaths like to hide a part of their lives. They always protect themselves and do not allow others to cross the burden. They decide to fight in the war alone.
In a perfect world, the one way in which empaths can win in the battle is to learn how to make a difference between their own emotions and the energies of others.
In order to do well, empaths have to let their feelings free because if they do not do that, they will have to fight an endless battle within themselves.
How Can Empaths Protect Themselves
Since the world is full of toxic people that can easily affect empaths, they need to learn how to keep themselves safe. They need to minimize their bad feelings and maximize the good ones. Here is a list of things that can help you if you are an empath.
- You need to stay away from toxic people that make you feel bad about yourself, exhaust you, and steal your good energy. Hanging out with optimistic people that give you positive energy that makes you feel good about yourself is what you need.
- You should not watch heart-breaking movies, books, and TV news. They are created with the intention to cause emotions in people. Since you feel enough pain on your own, you should avoid things that can make you feel worse.
- Spending time in nature will be of extreme help for you. You should go for long walks in order to relax.
- Often, you need to spend time alone to recharge your batteries. And, people who are close to you will understand when you say you want to be alone.
- Being in a mall, airport, and other places with a lot of people usually drains your energy. Whenever it is possible, you should avoid places like that. And, when you need to go out in public, you should learn how to keep your energy safe. Always try to be positive.
- Since none of us can avoid conflicts, you need to learn how to manage them. You should read some books or visit a counselor that can help you develop conflict skills.
- Working a job like teaching, healing, coaching, etc. means that you may get easily overwhelmed, so you need to learn how to manage your control.
- Have a special place in your home in which you can go there and rest, and relax.
No matter how hard it is, you need to be strong and never give up.