35 Toxic Spiritual Habits People Need to Stop Doing Immediately
Everyone wants a healthier, brighter, and happier life. And people are the ones creating their own destiny. So, to get a better life, people should not do the next habits since they are toxic for their spiritual identity.
1. Face all of our problems. Do not pretend as if they did not exist. If we ignore them, they are going to become bigger.
2. Do not wait for other people to create your own happiness.
3. Accept your mistakes, learn from them, and grow from them. You are what you are because of the mistakes you have done.
4. Never tell yourself that you cannot do something before you have done everything to make it work.
5. Do not neglect the things that matter to you.
6. Take care of yourself, and love yourself. Be your own best friend, and do not put other people’s needs first.
7. Be the best version of yourself, not someone else’s copy.
8. Do not wait for your graduation, job, retirement, wedding, etc. Live your life at this very moment. Be happy in the present.
9. Do not waste your precious time on people who make you feel bad.
10. Remember that your own values come from the inside. Do not question your self-worth because of external forces.
11. Set your own meaningful goals and work for them. Do not work for other people’s dreams.
12. Instead of being jealous of other people, get up and achieve everything you want for yourself.
13. Never think that you cannot change. You can!
14. Begin to maximize compliments and minimize critics.
15. Do not waste your time and energy on avoiding what you do not want, instead, focus on getting what you want.
16. Do not be scared to make a mistake.
17. Never compare yourself to others because you are you.
18. Do not waste your energy worrying about things that cannot be changed.
19. Never believe that other people’s opinions are more important than yours.
20. Do not pretend that there is no time for the things you like. You are able to make time for whatever you want to do.
21. Be joyful all the time, do not wait for just special occasions.
22. Do not beat yourself up because you have made some mistakes. Remember, you are only human.
23. Do not choose the easiest way. If it is not on the same level as your values, it is not your way.
24. Never blame other people for your unhappiness.
25. Do not let your fear of failure stand in the way of your dreams.
26. Do not wait for life itself to change. Make a change yourself.
27. Do not spend time with people you do not like. Instead, invest that time in people you love.
28. Do not waste your energy on regrets or mistakes that cannot be changed.
29. Do not let the shame you feel stop you from apologizing, and admitting that you were hurt.
30. Remember there is no perfection. Neither you nor anyone else is perfect.
31. Never feel guilty for spending time on your own and taking care of yourself.
32. Do not keep busy because you are supposed to be busy.
33. Do not rush through life. You need to learn how to enjoy yourself.
34. Learn how to say ‘no’ instead of ‘yes’ to things you do not want to do.
35. Finally, just stop making your life more complicated than it is.
As you can see, life is in our own hands. So, our aim is to remember that we can do anything we want if we want it enough.
To get a better life, you should not do the next habits since they are toxic for your spiritual identity.
Posted by Do The Right Thing on Thursday, October 12, 2017
Source: I Heart Intelligence