30 Rules Everyone Should Live by After Turning 30
Who thinks their 30s are/were pretty stressful? The truth is, that a specific period of life can bring a lot of changes to everyone, so it’s not unusual to be stressful. In fact, it’s the period of life when everything seems more serious.
Our kids might start to go to school, our parents are aging, we might be feeling more pressure at work to get that promotion that will increase our earning potential, and we might be feeling more tired than ever.
However, your 30s can be the beginning of the best years of your life if you know how to make every day easier and better.
Below is a list of some of the best tips that will help you enjoy your life after you turn 30.
1. Devote ten minutes of your morning to drinking a cup of tea or coffee in silence. You need this more than you think.
2. Start loving the silence instead of being afraid of it. It brings clarity of thought which makes you grow.
3. Don’t ever stop learning and growing. You can always learn something new from everyone and everything.
4. Exercise whenever you can. Sometimes you won’t feel like doing it, but remember that you will thank yourself later for doing such a good thing for your body and mind.
5. Be grateful for everything you have. Remind yourself of the things and people you have every day, as only in that way you can truly be happy.
6. Meet new people, see new cities, and try different food.
7. Do not pass on Thai food, Chinese food, tacos, or tapas. Try different things.
8. Be aware that life doesn’t always go as planned. Accept that and learn how to stay calm.
9. Notice who helps you stay calm and spend more time with them.
10. Don’t forget your goal in the chaos.
11. Spend more time with people than things. Working extra hours won’t give you memories, but spending time with your loved ones.
12. Love freely, deeply, openly, and fiercely! And, be the love you seek.
13. Don’t be afraid to tell people you love them. Say the words out loud and make them feel happy and loved.
14. Try to see the story behind every person.
15. Read everything, especially books. They will help you get lost in new worlds and new lives.
16. Spend some time in nature whenever you can. Feel the sunshine, and the breeze, and let the fresh air fill your lungs. Take a long walk on the beach, in the woods, or even in the park near your house.
17. Be kind to everyone, including your neighbors. Kindness is a strength, not a weakness.
18. Become aware of your weaknesses and learn that they don’t make you less of a person. They make you a human.
19. If makeup makes you feel more confident, then wear it. Choose what’s best for you and feel flawless.
20. Tell yourself that you are beautiful and special every morning. Because you really are.
21. Listen to your body, heart, mind, and soul. Learn what your needs and desires are, and take care of yourself.
22. Don’t forget to take your vitamins.
23. If you think about someone, let them know. Call them that very moment instead of just liking their photo on Facebook or Instagram, or sending them a text message.
24. Recognize the mistakes you made, and let them go. You’ve blown an opportunity or said the wrong thing? It’s ok. You are human.
25. Embrace the moment and let yourself feel each and every emotion. Joy, pain, fear, love – they all make you feel alive.
26. Trust in your instinct.
27. Believe in your skills.
28. There’s someone that will make you a better person. Someone who will make your life brighter and filled with laughter. You deserve to be loved by that kind of person, so it’s ok to wait for it.
29. Be more concerned about the impression you, and the work you do, make, and leave on others than concerned about the work you do.
30. There’s always a reason to celebrate. Even if you’ve lost someone, let the love and memory for them fuel you forward.