30 Inspirational Life Quotes That Make Us Think
We all need a little inspiration to seize the day and chase our dreams. Sometimes we forget that we have the potential to be great and live happily despite all the negativity that surrounds us.
The truth is, there will always be chaos and negativity in the world, but we have to stay positive and find our own way to happiness.
That’s your duty as a human being – to survive and live your life the best you can. Even though sometimes problems can become overwhelming and you feel discouraged to move on, just remember that everything will be ok.
It is in those moments you’ll most need the following inspirational quotes about life that will encourage you to find the strength within yourself and move forward with your life.
There are also quotes that will remind you of your potential and others that will help you see things from a different, better perspective.
30 Inspirational Life Quotes to Motivate You Every Day
1. “The key to being happy is knowing you have the power to choose what to accept and what to let go.”- Dodinsky
2. “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.” —Stephen Hawking
3. “When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy.’ They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” —John Lennon
4. “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.” – J.K. Rowling
5. “The struggle you’re in today is developing the strength you need tomorrow.” – Robert Tew
6. “Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change.” – Jim Rohn
7. ”Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.” – Charles R. Swindoll
8. ”If you’re going through hell, keep going.” – Winston Churchill
9. “A man who conquers himself is greater than one who conquers a thousand men in battle”. – Buddha
10. “The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” – Steve Jobs
11. “If you always put limits on everything you do, physical or anything else, it will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
12. “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
13. “Do not pray for an easy life. Pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee
14. “Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.” – Albert Einstein
15. “It is better to walk alone than with a crowd going in the wrong direction.”- Herman Siu
16. “Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray.” – Rumi
17. “The real question is not whether life exists after death. The real question is whether you are alive before your death.” – Osho
18. “Problems are not stopped signs, they are guidelines.” – Robert H. Schuller
19. “It is no measure of good health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.” – Jiddu Krishnamurti
20. “Normal is an illusion. What is normal for the spider is chaos for the fly.” – Morticia Addams
21. “The first time someone shows you who they are, believe them.” – Maya Angelou
22. “Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Harold Whitman
23. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
24. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” – Oscar Wilde
25. “He who controls others may be powerful but he who has mastered himself is mightier still.” – Lao Tzu
26. “Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.” – Albert Einstein
27. “Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
28. “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein
29. “Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
30. “We are what we repeatedly do; excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.” – Aristotle
You have the power to change everything for the better. So if you’re not satisfied with your current situation, it’s time to build a positive mindset and achieve your goals!