20 Priceless Quotes That Only Grandparents Will Understand
The relationship between a grandparent and a grandchild is irreplaceable. The unconditional love grandparents have for their grandchildren is unique and stronger than anything. Someone can only understand that if they are a grandparent.
It is then when a person realizes that being a grandparent is one of the most fulfilling roles we’ll ever have in our life.
Watching your children become parents and helping them navigate this exciting and scary journey is humbling and priceless. Your children gain new respect for you once they feel what it’s like to be a parent.
Still, the friendship between a grandchild and a grandparent is the most special and gratifying relationship life could give.
Grandparents get the chance to bend the rules and do whatever it takes just to create a strong bond with their grandkids that will last a lifetime.
They tell them life stories, take them to fun places, and even sneak them a few treats when their parents aren’t watching.
Although it’s hard to put these emotions into words, we’ve gathered some of the best grandparents’ quotes that will warm your heart.
Grandparents will understand what these quotes are trying to say, and may even send them to their grandchildren just to torment them.
20 Grandparents’ Quotes That Will Warm Your Heart.
1. ”Congratulations. Being a grandparent will complete you. You’ll become a complete pushover, completely smitten with love for your grandchild.”
2. ”Grandparents are parents, but with more sleep, fewer rules, and an endless supply of cookies.”
3. ”The best parents get promoted to grandparents.”
4. ”Children Are the Rainbow of Life. Grandchildren are the pot of gold.”
5. ”A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.”
6. ”Grandparents House Rule… cookies for breakfast are acceptable; grandchildren welcome parent by appointment only; only believe half of what grandpa says; bedtime is negotiable; what happens here stays here; the word no is not in our dictionary; expect to be spoiled!”
7. ”God couldn’t be everywhere and so he made grandparents.”
8. ”Grandparents are the best kind of grownups.”
9. ”All grandchildren are brilliant, beautiful, and take after their grandmother.”
10. ”Grandparents are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.”
11. ”We may not be rich and famous, but our grandchildren are priceless.”
12. ”Grandparents always have time for you when everyone else is too busy.”
13. ”Grandmas are mommies with frosting!”
14. ”Grandparents are there to help the child get into mischief they haven’t thought of yet.”
15. ”Blessed are those who spoil and snuggle, hug and hope, praise and pamper, boast and brag, laugh and listen, for they shall be called GRANDPARENTS.”
16. ”You know you’re a grandparent when you experience great pleasure buying your grandchildren unbelievably loud toys that come in a gazillion pieces for Christmas.”
17. ”Just when I thought I was too old to fall in love again, I became a grandparent.”
18. ”What a bargain grandchildren are! I give them my loose change, and they give me a million dollars worth of pleasure.” – G. Perret
19. ” Grandparents make the world a little softer, a little kinder, and a little warmer.”
20. ”Grandparents hold our tiny hands for just a little while. but our hearts forever.”