24 Inspiring Lessons About Life, Traveling, Love, and Food
The late famous chef is a true inspiration for many people. The news of his departure has inspired countless fans to share their love and pay tribute. Anthony Bourdain is a famous writer who is known for his storytelling and wit.
He wrote about his experience as a chef in the New York restaurants and the places he visited. With his words, he will open our minds to new possibilities and experiences. He loved to travel, celebrate food, and cultural exchange.
The news of his departure has inspired countless fans to share their love and pay tribute.
Here are some of his most inspirational quotes.
1. If you are 22 and you want to learn more about life and you are fit, Bourdain urges you to travel as far as you can. Learn more about the different traditions, ways of life, and cuisine. Wherever you go, learn from the people who live there.
2. There is a direct relationship between social problems and family meals. Some families who eat together all the time have a lower chance of blowing up meth labs, sticking up liquor stores, or committing suicide.
3. There is something amazing about drinking alcohol in the afternoon even if you are alone at the bar.
4. Having basic cooking skills is a virtue. You can feed others and yourself. It is a fundamental skill that everyone has to have.
5. If you want to quit your job, never tell the real reason, unless it is ambition or money.
6. The way you make an omelet shows the type of person you are.
7. Good eating and good food are about risk.
8. You shouldn’t see luck as a business model.
9. Good food is simple food.
10. You will learn a lot about a certain person, by eating a simple meal together.
11. You can learn skills, but when it comes to character, you either have it or not.
12. Admit the mistakes you’ve made and move on.
13. Making breakfast for someone is the nicest thing you can do.
14. Traveling will completely change you. The more you travel, the more marks you will leave behind. In return, life will leave a mark on you.
15. You don’t have to agree with anyone or respect them.
16. You can gain experience by going on a journey. You can’t simply take the A train to Mecca.
17. Traveling is not always comfortable and pretty, It will sometimes break your heart and change you. But, it’s ok. That way you will create memories and leave something behind.
18. Just wing it! You will never find the perfect place to visit, but you can still experience new adventures. Go with the flow and enjoy your freedom. Let things happen don’t force them to.
19. Your body isn’t a temple, it is an amusement park!
20. A huge percentage of the ‘’organic’’, ‘’new’’, and ‘’healthy’’ foods belong to the same companies that scared us of non-organic products in the first place.
21. Before you sleep with someone, you should know how to make an omelet for breakfast. By making your partner this meal, you will show selflessness and good manner. It is a simple, yet necessary skill.
22. There is no success without new ideas.
23. Don’t miss any opportunities to have a good time so that you will not have any regrets when you die.
24. Unload your opinion at any time.