Finding Yourself in at Least 8 of These Statements Could Mean You Are a Real Indigo Child
Indigo children are people that have old ancient souls. They are born to help humanity enter the age of enlightenment and raise the vibration of our planet. Their goal is to create harmonious and peaceful environments filled with love and acceptance.
Most indigo children become something important, a part of our society that helps people deal with their problems. Some of these indigo children become teachers, healers, therapists, and even counselors.
The term ‘’indigo children’’ first originated in the 1970s.
It was created by an aura reader and a writer Nancy Ann Tappe. Right after noticing that some babies were born with different energy fields ( or in this case indigo auras), Nancy came up with the term ‘’indigo children’’. (1)
She stated that these particular newborns were different from their peers. In other words, they were spiritually mature. These children were seemingly born with psychic abilities which made them incredibly special.
According to Nancy, indigo children are born to tear down every system and fix the world by dealing with the unfair situations and bringing fairness, love, and equality. Since people consider them rebels, it is very difficult for them to do what they are meant to do.
As a result, indigo children have difficulty to conform and spend countless years moving from a place to place. No matter where they will go, they will simply never feel like ‘’home’’. Also, many indigos are late bloomers.
They find out their true purpose in life and unique gift when they turn 40, 50, or even 60. That is why it is important for them to have their own home. A place where they will feel comfortable and fulfilled.
Are You An Indigo Child?
Do you want to find out if you are an indigo child? Read these statements below and see if you find yourself in any of them. If you do, it could mean that you are one gifted individual.
1. You hate following the rules.
2. You are very impatient and you hate doing things that will only waste your time.
3. You don’t take orders from anyone and you couldn’t care less about authority.
4. You think socializing is boring and you hang out with the people you trust.
5. You can differentiate right from wrong and you never needed anyone to explain them to you.
6. People think you are strange because you are moving from a place to a place and you don’t know where you belong.
7. You are very sensitive to industrial fabrics, chemicals, and smells.
8. You are born psychic which is why you often know things that other people won’t tell you.
9. You had a difficult childhood, but bullying made you stronger. Being misunderstood has made you into who you are today.
10. You are always seeking your purpose in life.
Rarely anyone can understand you. After all, you want to help people in need, but you also want to contribute to society. Once you find that purpose you are so desperately looking for, you might be able to understand yourself much better and easier.
What do you think? Did you find yourself in one of these statements? Let us know in the comments.